After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s safety. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Aubrun home monitoring works
When you select professional home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to adept home security specialists 365 days a year. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your property or reviewing your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring representative will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff is unable to speak with you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will function as the main touch point for authorities in the event you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are tied to your property through your smart devices. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to guide you during your time of need.