How does home monitoring work in Auburn?
After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s safety. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Auburn home monitoring works
When you select professional home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to adept home security specialists 365 days a year. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your property or reviewing your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring representative will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring staff is unable to speak with you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will function as the main touch point for authorities in the event you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are tied to your property through your smart devices. This gives you more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to guide you during your time of need.
Defending your house, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full ensuring loved ones are safe. It’s even more essential when an emergency happens when you’re away. Think about your fire alarm tripping or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will happen when no one is there to notice the alert of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your home is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Auburn home monitoring
You can visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All signals from components pass through this important, central command center. Along with being your bridge to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio functionality allowing you to speak directly to your monitoring specialists
- You can ask for help with any kind of emergency, including medical matters
If you’re unable to locate your phone when an emergency takes place, you can still speak with your monitoring staff directly through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Auburn security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and request a completely connected Auburn smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We understand the value of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you would like to upgrade your home’s protection, place a call to (334) 378-2297 or fill out the form below to start.