Your home’s indoor cameras in Auburn are great baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are part of your complete smart home and accessible through a user-friendly app. This gives you versatility and comfort since you are able to monitor your little one from anywhere via your cell phone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-def video feed: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-quality video of your baby. You can even review recorded segments right from your smartphone.
- Two-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you have the chance to verbalize to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you may take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with updates: If your baby decides sleep time is finished and is ready to get out of the crib, you can have motion-triggered updates sent directly to your mobile device.
- One-tap communications: Despite the fact this feature is really for older kids, it’s worth bringing up. With a simple touch of a button, your youngster can touch base with you via cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a terrific bonus. If you notice that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it could be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you may adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You may incorporate another indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with one smartphone app.
Design Your Auburn smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Auburn smart home and benefit from the comfort and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can provide. Contact (334) 378-2297 today and explore how we can make your home safer and more convenient for every member of your family.