Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Auburn goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts will spring to action. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The guideline they follow depends on the type of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency is triggered, a single attempt will be made to reach you before first responders are dispatched. If you have a break-in - the most frequent sort of alarm - a monitoring professional will abide by these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you using the command hub. You will generally be asked for a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, nearby police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again after the proper authorities are alerted.
If you're not able to interact with monitoring agents, don't worry. Help will still be sent even if you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Auburn
Be prepared for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Auburn from Vivint. Call (334) 378-2297 to begin the customization of your property’s protection today.