What to look for in a home security camera in Auburn
When it comes to security, it nice to get a full view of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are among the most effective components to think about as you customize your home security system. Despite the fact that independent cameras will be beneficial when configured correctly, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your home’s complete system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Auburn? You’ll be pleased to find these vital devices have more conveniences than ever before. You may watch real-time footage from indoor cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with incorporated deterrents from exterior cameras. Just open your Vivint app or touchscreen hub and you can manage all your security cameras.
Impressive features add value to home security cameras in Auburn
Loaded with features and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will raise your residence’s protection to a higher level. These vital elements of your alarm system are available with an impressive lineup of features like 2-way communications, video storage, and mobile access. Review all of the options available to you here.
- Forceful deterrents: Install a surveillance camera that is able to react instantly. If strange activity is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid red ring will appear around the camera’s lens and an audible alert will sound.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision capability offers well-defined footage of your environs no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even sustain their clarity when closing in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Look for devices with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the ability to access clips directly from your smartphone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Auburn are often paired to a convenient smartphone app. You are able to review current streams or saved segments and even engage or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will send an update to your mobile device when there’s a triggered event.
- Motion sensors: Incorporated motion sensors means your cameras will activate whenever unusual action takes place. You’ll also be alerted with an update on your phone.
- Speak to delivery people or loved ones: Would you welcome the chance to contact your children when they return from school? Is there a visitor at your doorstep? Today’s home security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way audio so you can speak to anyone captured by your surveillance device.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor surveillance should give you at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Custom zone coverage: This convenience gives you the chance to set the precise space you want your camera to cover. This will be helpful to better define the activity you surveil as you aren’t going to need notifications whenever a car travels by on the road.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Auburn. The next step is to design your own custom Vivint smart home. Dial (334) 378-2297 to start or complete the following form to engage our home protection and automation specialists.